Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tanner is crawling!!


After several weeks of rocking, pulling his feet up below him and general balance issues, Tanner has finally figured out how to crawl! It is so cute to watch him scoot across the room now. He loves to pull himself up on anything--chairs, couch, table, cabinets, tv stand and stairs. Now we have to be sure that the basement door is always closed and every little thing is off the floor in case he gets to it and tries to eat it. Making it to this milestone has been monumental for Tanner. He is a little less clingy and much more free to go wherever he wants, within reason. I'll have pictures and even a video soon! (I didn't realize I hadn't downloaded them to the computer when I started posting this.) Way to go, Tanner boy!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yah, Tanner! :)

Linsey F said...

Such a cutie! Now the fun begins! I don't think I am ready for that! (Any word on Eric from the Dr?)