Friday, April 13, 2012

Buds of Joy


I love Springtime! I may miss all of my Arizona family and friends, but I love the changing seasons! We have 36 tulips currently budding in our front yard where we planted them last fall. 3 have purple buds and the rest are still just the shoots. eric and I had fun looking at the buds on most of the trees around our block as we went on a walk today. I love it . . it makes me think of the Primary song, "Whenever I hear the song of a bird, or look at the blue, blue sky, whenever I feel the rain on my face (and we had a little downpour--15minutes--in the middle of the sunshine today) or the wind as it rushes by, whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by a lilac tree, I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me!"

No comments: