Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pampered Chef



I just became a Pamperd Chef Consultant and as I practice and review recipes and product info, Amelie is right there beside me. She has become quite the helper. She now wants to 'do Pampered Chef' with me whenever I am practicing a new recipe or trying out a new tool. She has become quite the tart shaper and loves to cook with me. She will even talk like she is a Consultant doing a cooking show, repeating phrases she has heard me practice and acting so mature! It's fun and entertaining. I love spending time with her in the kitchen and Pampered Chef has really increased the time she and I spend cooking together. She loves using all the cool tools (just not the knives--or other sharp ones). She is already becoming quite the Pampered Chef, herself!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Kara this is Heather (Farnsworth) Anderson. Im not exactly how i found your blog bug im glad i did i just started one of my own it is http://andersonfamily02.blogspot.com/ You have a cute little family how are you all doing?

Rebekah said...

A future Julia Child in the making, perhaps??