Wednesday, November 12, 2008


So, I love the Twilight series--thanks, Tiffany for introducing them to me. And I took the quiz on my cousin Jerusha's blog to see which girl I was like the most. And well, I'm an Esme. I like her a lot and I do seem a lot like her character, so I guess, if the shoe fits . . .
I am excited to see the movie come out in December. Maybe that could be my birthday treat! (Hint, Hint!) I love to read most books, but this one was enjoyable and I had no idea it was written by a Mormon until I had completed the series. So, when is my inspiration and amazing plotline going to come to me so I can write a multi-million doolar series?! I keep brainstorming and hoping :) Perhaps someday . . . or maybe not.
Here's the link to find out which character you resemble most:

2 comments:

Linsey F said...

You do realize the movie comes out next weekend...not in December. If you come to Yuma we are having a huge party!!

Allen Family said...

Yeah, and I still haven't seen it. By my birthday, it may not be around! Ugh! I'll have to try sooner. So sad I missed the party--that would have been so fun!