Friday, November 13, 2009

State and sports

Mary and the Bravettes played some great volleyball today but came up only a few points shy of the win. She did a great job and is truly a very talented player. She and Jim will go to Oregon again next weekend for her official visit--it's my first day teaching at the high school, so I am not sure if I am going to be able to go or not. I thoroughly enjoyed cheering for Mary in volleyball and for Bill in football this season. Billy's wrestling begins soon and I can't wait to go to his matches to cheer him on!
Amelie ends her little basketball games tomorrow. And I think I heard wind of some soccer that Eric is old enough to play! That will be fun! Poor kids, with the love for sports that Jim and I have I just hope that they don't feel we brainwashed/pushed them too much in their athletics! It's good for you, though--keeps you in shape and helps you develop skills like working with others and being a team player.

1 comment:

Becky Jones said...

What "official visit" in Oregon?