Monday, December 8, 2008

Billy gets the Grade


I can't tell you just how wonderful it has been to have Billy with us this year!! He is such a wonderful young man! I couldn't ask for a better big brother, either. Amelie and Eric love to play with him and Tanner loves to smile and laugh with him. Billy has worked hard, too. He has earned quite a few merit badges and on his report card, he got 7 A's and one B. This was his first time ever on the Honor Roll and we couldn't be more thrilled!! I have thoroughly enjoyed helping him with his homework, too. I know, I'm crazy, but I miss teaching and helping Billy is helping me get my teaching 'fix.' Thanks, Billy for helping me keep up on my teaching skills. His teachers all enjoy him, too. They all praised his work and efforts as I visited with them at Parrent-Teacher conferences. Billy is simply the best!
P.S. On December 17, Billy was in the local newspaper (The Daily Interlake) for his academic acheivements in making the honor roll! Way to go, Billy! We are so proud of you!

No comments: